In illustrating the spirit of his vibrant surroundings, Ernest Hemmingway once described the “mad, whirling carnival” he saw around him in Spain. As an American studying at Madrid’s IE Business School I will be documenting my experience with this blog, dedicated to that theme.


For friends and family, you can find frequent updates on my life and adventures by checking back here regularly. For anyone else, I hope you find my posts on business school and life in Spain interesting.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Social media marketing with BBVA

Taking a look at marketing within social media networks with the head of BBVA digital marketing.

Interesting discussions in "who" should market on social networks (lots of debate there), how, and which function should represent community managers.

Of course the consumer marketing potential in web 2.0 is huge, but b2b companies have yet to "crack the code" on the effective use of social media.




- Please excuse the brevity and typos. Posting from my iPhone

Location:Calle de José Abascal,Madrid,Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment