In illustrating the spirit of his vibrant surroundings, Ernest Hemmingway once described the “mad, whirling carnival” he saw around him in Spain. As an American studying at Madrid’s IE Business School I will be documenting my experience with this blog, dedicated to that theme.


For friends and family, you can find frequent updates on my life and adventures by checking back here regularly. For anyone else, I hope you find my posts on business school and life in Spain interesting.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Friday, March 18, 2011

Considering new ways we consume our media

In the week that the New York Times begins charging subscription fees for heavy users (+20 articles opened per month), it is interesting to consider the many forms we will consume media, news, and opinion in our near future.


Below is an interesting way to see digital media in terms of community appeal.


- Please excuse the brevity and typos. Posting from my iPhone

Location:Calle de Serrano,Madrid,Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment