In illustrating the spirit of his vibrant surroundings, Ernest Hemmingway once described the “mad, whirling carnival” he saw around him in Spain. As an American studying at Madrid’s IE Business School I will be documenting my experience with this blog, dedicated to that theme.


For friends and family, you can find frequent updates on my life and adventures by checking back here regularly. For anyone else, I hope you find my posts on business school and life in Spain interesting.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, December 22, 2011

to be continued...

Hello and thanks for checking out my blog about business school and living in Spain. If these topics brought you here feel free to pursue my posts and learn from my adventure.

If you came here rather to check up on me, well them I am flattered, and I welcome you to visit my new blog:
http://fromthestraits.wordpress.com/

Thanks all and I hope to see each of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment